Now Hiring Truck Driver/Vac Operator
Since 1968, A-1 Sewer & Septic Service, Inc. has been serving Kansas City with the fastest, friendliest service in the community. We are a family-owned business that seeks to serve the residents and businesses of the Kansas City Metro Area with high-quality service, honesty and compassion. We are seeking an individual that exemplifies those qualities to join our team as a full-time truck driver-vac operator.
- Operate a 4,000 gallon capacity vacuum tank truck performing service for commercial and residential customers
- Pumping out grease traps, septic tanks, holding tanks, mud pits, etc.
- Ensure proper billing and daily documentation of activities
- Year round, full-time work with a stable company
- Compensation: $20.00/hour starting pay
- Overtime compensation at time & a half (typically 5-10 hours per week)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement fund with 3% company match
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Weekly paychecks
- Preferred 6 month Class B CDL experience with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. physical and drug test
- Must be able to operate manual transmission trucks
- Must be physically fit to work hoses and shovel alone
- Must be able to accommodate a Monday through Friday work schedule with periodic Saturday work
- Must participate in a rotating on-call schedule
- Must be able to start each day punctually at 7:15 a.m.
- Must have good workmanship and driving skills
- Must possess a “CAN DO” attitude
How to Apply
- Click here to download a fillable application
- Once complete, save your application to your computer
- Upload your application and your resume below
A-1 Sewer & Septic Service Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. A-1 is committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. A-1 will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.