We are one of few certified storm water maintenance & cleaning companies in Kansas and Missouri.
There are several types of stormwater management systems and each requires routine maintenance. Municipal, county, and state governments are increasing regulations and requirements for the installation and yearly maintenance of these systems and are pushing to replace traditional stormwater detention centers with underground stormwater infiltration systems.
Stormwater infiltration systems allow commercial and government properties to better utilize the land and reduce the visual obstruction of a traditional stormwater detention center. Unfortunately, when commercial properties are not aware of or are not maintaining their underground stormwater infiltration system, backup flooding and structural damage can occur.
It is vital to maintain your underground stormwater infiltration system annually. You may view a sample manufacturer’s system maintenance handbook by clicking this link.
This video is property of ADS.
The pros at A-1 Sewer and Septic are experienced and well-equipped to handle your stormwater maintenance and repair needs. We are one of few sewer service companies in the state of Kansas and Missouri who have experience in visually inspecting and maintaining stormwater filtration systems including but not limited to these popular brands:
- The Stormwater Management Storm Filter
- Jellyfish Filter
We must follow government and manufacturers strict standards and adhere to the following guidelines:
- Inspect and maintain systems under the manufacturers’ specifications.
- Provide maintenance only when necessary to avoid undue costs to system owners.
- Utilize only OEM replacement cartridges and return exchange units to per program guidelines.
- Adhere to manufacturers minimum audits of two maintenance events annually.
- Maintain the highest level of service standards.