Request Your Appointment
Looking for an Olathe plumber you can trust to treat you with professionalism, honesty, and high-quality service at reasonable prices? Our family-owned plumbing company, A-1 Sewer & Septic Service Inc., has been providing top-quality plumbing services to Olathe and Kansas City area homeowners since 1968, serving whatever plumbing needs may arise.
We have a reputation for excellent work in Olathe and the greater Kansas City area, whether the job involves unclogging a drain, or is the most complex industrial plumbing installation – we do it all. Highly rated by the Better Business Bureau, you can trust our business to treat you right.
From new water heater installation and toilet repair to garbage disposal repair or sewer line repair our professional plumbers can tackle whatever residential plumbing or commercial plumbing needs you have and get them done right! We are the Olathe plumbing choice.
Plumbing Services Offered in Olathe, KS
Need help getting a plumbing problem solved correctly the first time? When you choose our business, you can be confident that a professional Olathe plumber is on the job. We offer a range of plumbing services for residential, industrial, and commercial properties in the Olathe area, including:
- Backflow Testing and Prevention
- Commercial Plumbing Repair and Installation
- Drain Cleaning and Clogged Drains (aka rooter or augering)
- Emergency Plumbing
- Garbage Disposals
- Gas Line Repair
- Hot Water Heater Repairs and Installations
- Hydro Jetting
- Leak Detection
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Plumbing Repairs
- Plumbing System Repairs
- Septic Tank Pumping
- Sewer Inspection
- Sewer Line Repair and Maintenance
- Sump Pump Installation, Repairs, and Maintenance
- Tankless Hot Water Heater Installation and Repairs
- Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Water Line Services
- Water Softeners
- Much More!
We are experts in sewer and drain cleaning. We use traditional auger (rooter) machines that have blades on the end to actually clean the line when we perform drain cleaning. We also can use hydro-jet high-pressure technology for situations that require the removal of sludge or grease buildup. We can also protect most of your yard with our trenchless pipe repairs. This is important, especially in commercial or industrial situations where your landscaping is an investment. No one wants to suffer the repercussions of flooding and water damage. We can act fast when the problem involves any type of flooding, from broken pipes to weather-related plumbing issues.
Whether it’s a leaking faucet, a bad water heater or you’re not sure what’s going on and need a licensed plumber to just give it to you straight, the plumbing repair pros at A-1 are here for you!
Signs You Need Help with Your Plumbing
It can be a daunting task, running and maintaining a home, and not every plumbing need provides a clear indication that there’s an issue. Here are some things to look out for to see if you need plumbing services:
- Multiple clogged drains – this is usually a sign that your mainline (or home’s main sewer line) is clogged, since all of your plumbing drains will feed into one main line. This can include floor drains, HVAC/air conditioning condensation drains, and more!
- Discolored water or debris in water – this may be an indication that your water lines need to be replaced. The discoloration may be mineral build-up, or small amounts of debris start to break off of the inside of the water line.
- Flooding in basement – while this may be an obvious sign, the culprit may be more than a clogged drain, it could be a sump pump malfunction. Sump pumps are extremely important to keep excess water from building up in your basement. A licensed plumber can help diagnose and repair this issue.
Contact Us for a Quote
As a family-owned business that cares about our customers as well as our community, we offer evening and weekend services at no extra cost to you. In addition, we understand that urgent plumbing problems can arise, and for these special circumstances, we usually provide you with the same-day emergency service to get the problem resolved. Contact us for a quote. We are here to serve you!
Our plumbing contractors serve the entire Kansas City metro, including some of these fantastic communities:
- Overland Park
- Blue Springs
- Lee’s Summit
- De Soto
- Spring Hills
- And many more!