Popular Kitchen Plumbing Repairs
The kitchen is one of the most-used spaces in the home, and it contains various plumbing and fixtures. In fact, the majority of the home’s water usage and drainage is from the kitchen. As such, there is a variety of kitchen plumbing problems that can occur that need to be fixed in your Kansas City home.
- Clogged Drains – Drains can get clogged from food particles, grease, and other such materials that get dumped down the sink.
- Garbage Disposal Problems – The disposal can get clogged or stop working from the waste that gets put in there.
- Leaky Pipes – Pipe fittings can come loose and create small leaks underneath the sink.
- Leaky Faucets – Internal faucet components can wear out and need to be replaced.
- Leaky Dishwashers – The plumbing underneath the dishwasher can develop leaks from either the incoming water line or the discharge drain.
- Leaky Refrigerators – The water intake line on the back of the refrigerator could develop leaks.
While troubleshooting the source of the plumbing problems may not seem difficult, performing the repairs, on the other hand, can present challenges well beyond the scope of the average DIYer.
In addition, there could be electrical wiring, moving parts and components, and other potential hazards that could result in personal injuries.
It is for these reasons it is highly recommended to seek help fixing and repairing plumbing problems in your kitchen from a qualified and experienced plumber. To get help resolving plumbing problems in your kitchen, bathrooms, or other areas of the home in Kansas City, please feel free to contact A-1 Sewer & Septic Service at 913-631-5201 today!