Keeping Your Home Drains Clean
Kansas City Drain Cleaning
A clogged drain can damage your plumbing, cause burst pipes, and lead to major water damage throughout the home. Drain cleaning in Kansas City can be done professionally with techniques like Hydro-Jet Cleaning. A-1 Sewer & Septic Service uses high-pressure water to thoroughly eliminate blockag/common-issues/drain-cleaning/es and any type of debris.
Drain cleaning machines called rooters can unclog drains, too, but there are also ways to keep drains clean to prevent clogs in the first place:
- Remove debris and rinse bathroom sink pop-up stoppers.
- Clear debris from shower/bathtub drain covers, using bent wire or a hairbrush.
- Collect cooking grease in a can or container and throw it in the trash.
- Dispose of coffee grounds in the garbage rather than down the drain.
- Install drain screens in tubs and showers.
Other techniques for keeping drains clean include:
- Brushing your hair before showering.
- Using a quality plunger or auger
- Properly cleaning your garbage disposal.
Clean out the grease in the garbage disposal every month and rinse the system with water so grease and slime do not build up in the pipes.
These are just a few tips, but you can depend on A-1 Sewer & Septic Service to provide the most thorough Kansas City drain cleaning. For maintenance, same-day or emergency service, or last-minute service in the evening, on weekends, or during holidays, call 913-631-5201.