The plumbing in your Kansas City home is designed to last decades, but repair and maintenance issues will occur from time to time. Plumbing emergencies can cause considerable inconvenience and can damage your home if they aren’t remedied quickly.
Fortunately, 24-hour plumber services can help homeowners quickly resolve some of the most frequently occurring plumbing issues, such as:
- Clogged sinks – Food, hair, and other debris can clog your kitchen or bathroom sinks. Sometimes you can resolve the problem on your own but, often, the clog is so severe an emergency plumber is needed.
- Leaky faucets and toilets – Leaky faucets and toilets won’t just run up your water bill; they can also cause damage to the area around them. Also, left unresolved, the leak will only expand over time.
- Leaky hot water heater – Leaking hot water heaters need immediate attention. A leak in your hot water heater can be indicative of a larger problem. Also, left unrepaired, hot water heater leaks can cause property damage and facilitate mold growth.
- Broken water lines – Tree roots and digging can puncture water lines, wasting water and reducing the volume and quality of water available to your home.
- Backed up sewer – This is the one everyone dreads. Sewer back-ups can cause huge, costly damage and make your home practically unlivable.
- Clogged toilets – Problems with your pipes or blockages can cause toilets to clog. In some cases, clogged toilets require the specialized tools and skills that only professional plumbers can provide.
- Burst pipes – Extreme temperatures can cause pipes to burst, requiring replacement by a plumbing contractor.
A-1 Sewer & Septic Service provides 24-hour plumbing services in the Kansas City area. The company provides emergency services, as well as regular maintenance and installation for residential and commercial plumbing needs.